Safety is a priority on our campus. All visitors are asked to sign in at the front desk and wear a Visitor’s Badge for the duration of their visit to our campus. Visitors are also asked to sign out upon leaving the campus. We must all do our part to keep our school safe and we ask that parents and friends of the school partner with us by following these simple procedures. Security cameras are in use across the campus. All doors, with the exception of the front doors, are locked during the school day.
As a part of our ongoing commitment to safety, HRA has a Crisis Management Department whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- planning and assessing drills
- reviewing crisis response procedures monthly
- ensuring that faculty, staff and students are familiar with our school's response procedures
In the unlikely event an emergency occurs while your child is at school, we ask that you remember the following:
1. Please do not come to the school, unless contacted and asked to do so.
2. Do not call the school, as this ties up phone lines.
3. The HRA Hotline (884-9158) will be activated for communication.
4. You will receive information via our automated phone system. Please ensure that the school has your correct contact information.
5. Tune into local television and radio for additional information.
If you have any questions regarding school safety procedures, please contact Liz Rous, Crisis Department Chair, 884-9387 or firstname.lastname@example.org