Ron DeChirico, Director of Operations and Finance
HRA offers more than $1 million dollars in tuition assistance each year.
Hampton Roads Academy recognizes and expects that all families seek the best possible education and opportunities for their children. We are committed to making our programs affordable to qualified students with demonstrated financial need. This process is confidential, non-discriminatory, and has no bearing on admission.
• 25% of HRA students are granted some level of Tuition Assistance.
• Scholarships can range for 5% to 85% of tuition.
• All scholarships are need-based, not earned merit for any talent or ability.
• In addition to need, students must demonstrate personal academic success and commitment to HRA's core values: Honesty, Respect, Responsibility.
• Tuition assistance is granted, or re-granted, annually based on current student/family situation and status.
Learn more about Tuition Assistance at HRA
Please enter all required information.
HRA offers Tuition Assistance scholarships to every student who has been offered admission for grades 5-12 and who demonstrates financial need. Click here to apply. For more information, contact HRA's Office of Admission at (757) 884-9148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.