The successful candidate for the Director of Advancement will have the equivalent of at least seven to ten years of advancement/development experience as well as:
• A thorough grounding in all forms of development, including annual support, major gifts, special events, constituent relations, information services, and communications.
• A significant role in a major comprehensive campaign
• Proven ability to cultivate and solicit six- and seven-figure gifts
• Supervisory experience within a moderately-sized operation
• Extensive experience working with Board members and Board committees
• A development philosophy and practice that is grounded in metric-based performances
• Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge is a plus
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
To apply, send Cover Letter and Resume to HRA Headmaster Peter W. Mertz at email@example.com
HRA is accepting applications from soon-to-be or recent college graduates.
August 2019 through May 2020. $1,000 per month stipend
Advancement Office: Alumni outreach, social media, photography, event support, fundraising, photography, marketing
Contact: Rachel Hirsch ’13 at 757-884-9113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
with interest or for more information.