Ten Hampton Roads Academy student-athletes will continue their athletic careers at NCAA and NAIA institutions. HRA celebrated these students throughout the year with signing ceremonies and other recognitions.
“The Class of 2015 students-athletes committed to excellence both in the classroom and on the field,” said Athletic Director Max Gillespie. “We look forward to following their continued success at the college level.”
Below is a list of the HRA student-athletes, where they will attend college and the sport they will play.
- Peyton Baldwin, University of Virginia, Women's Swimming
- Kellyn DeChirico, Christopher Newport University, Women's Volleyball
- James Hicks, Christopher Newport University, Men's Lacrosse
- Bruce Jackson, The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, Baseball
- Kinge Ndanga, Westminster College, Football
- Nicole Piercy, University of Richmond, Women's Swimming
- Joey Rento, College of William & Mary, Men's Swimming
- Billy Roberts, Yale University, Men's Soccer
- Jeremy Satterwhite, Logwood University, Men's Soccer
- Catie Slater, Wofford College, Women's Soccer